Volunteering at the library is a great way to use your talents, provide valuable service to the community, learn new skills and meet great people!
- Book Sale Helper--help the Friends of the Library manage the book bin & donations
- Events & Community Outreach--helps out with a variety of taks at library fundraisers and community events
- Girls Who Code Club Facilitors--Lead the Library's GWC Club using the provided curricuum for 1-2 hours a week to either Girls in Grade 3-5 or Grades 6-12
- Fill out the form below to let us know you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
- A background check must be completed for all volunteers before you begin volunteering. All volunteers age 18 and older must complete a report of criminal history from the PA State Police, Child Abuse History Clearance from the Dept. of Public Welfare as well as a fingerprint based federal criminal history (FBI) if you have lived in the state for less than 10 years. If you have lived in the state of Pennsylvania continuously for the past 10 years you may complete a Disclosure Statement which is found HERE.
- A staff member will contact you to discuss your interest and set up a schedule for training.