Volunteering at the library is a great way to use your talents, provide valuable service to the community, learn new skills and meet great people!
- Girls Who Code Virtual Club Facilitator--Girls Who Code is for girls and gender non-conforming youth to introduce them to coding and computer science careers. No coding experience necessary, just a passion for getting young people excited about their futures and foster a caring and supportive community!
- Events and Community Outreach--The library is in an exciting period of growth as we plan for a new library at the Roosevelt Community Center. We are looking for enthusiastic people to help spread the word about the library in the community and assist with fundraising and special library events both in-person and virtually.
- Fill out the form below to let us know you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
- A background check must be completed for all volunteers before you begin volunteering. All volunteers age 18 and older must complete a report of criminal history from the PA State Police, Child Abuse History Clearance from the Dept. of Public Welfare as well as a fingerprint based federal criminal history (FBI) if you have lived in the state for less than 10 years. If you have lived in the state of Pennsylvania continuously for the past 10 years you may complete a Disclosure Statement which is found HERE.
- A staff member will contact you to discuss your interest and set up a schedule for training.